Saturday, January 6, 2007

The Couch Project

Wish me luck. I don't sew very well, but I am trying to save our old couch from the dumpster. I've been hanging on to it for sentimental value... it was the very first couch Anthony and I bought second hand from our friends when we first moved into our own place in Santa Barbara almost 5 years ago. Instead of dumping it, I am going to put a new cover on it so that it can be an outdoor couch for our patio. I have the canvas, needles and thread. I have no idea how it's going to turn out. The picture I had in my head looked great, I just hope I can bring that picture to life!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oi,
It's not easy to sew canvas material man. What more with your newly manicured nails!!! hahaha....My advice is to wait for dad to come before you make your old couch worse. He's very good with his handiwork. Sadly, none of you inherited this talent. hahahha....too bad!